A one piece drop-lock system for fast and easy flooring installation
3L TRIPLELOCK AND CLICK4U, the best one piece, drop-lock system on the market for patented floor locking systems. Suitable for all materials!
3L TripleLock and Click4U are strong global technologies providing a unique drop-lock installation system for flooring panels that eliminates the need for an additional insert on the short side. I4F’s technology is already being used on millions of square meters of flooring around the world.
3L TripleLock is the easiest and fastest system for flooring installation on the market. There are no inserts needed like other fold-down systems. The elimination of the additional insert on the short side provides manufacturers with the possibility to improve productivity levels as well as to reduce their costs and carbon footprint. The 3L TripleLock click system is suitable for existing high speed production. The system has multiple installation benefits: it is up to 30% faster than basic clicks, there’s no squeaking and no special tools are needed for installation.
An angle-system for the long side combined with 3L TripleLock on the short side. The angle system has proven itself for many years and combined with the drop-lock on the short side the locking strength is very high. Just like 3L TripleLock, Click4U is suitable for existing high speed production machinery. The system has multiple installation benefits as well. It is fast and easy to install and doesn’t require any special tools.
Benefits of our flooring system
- Unique one piece drop-lock system for flooring installation
- Best solution in the industry for the short side
- No need for additional inserts
- Strong technical performances
- Improves productivity levels
- Suitable for high-speed machines
- No plastic needed, reducing costs and carbon footprint
- Meets all EN performance standards
- Fast and easy to install – up to 30% faster than basic click systems
- Usable in combination with all long side solutions
- Ideal for all materials (laminate, LVT, wooden flooring panels as well as RCF and MLF)
- No special tools needed for installation
- No squeaking
3L TripleLock & Click4U meet all EN standards
- Castor Chair test
- Static Locking test
- Click Strength test
- Cupping test
- Gapping test
- Vertical Load test
“We believe the global flooring market is ready for change and our innovations will play a significant role in this huge industry transformation.”
John Rietveldt | CEO
BEING USED AND TESTED BY THE WORLD’S BEST